Wet and Wild Slovenia
DISCOVER OUTDOOR SLOVENIA - REAL ADVENTURE IN WET NATURE!
- 7 days multiactivity holidays in beautiful Bled, Bohinj and Bovec area
- 8 activities: night canyoning+kayaking+rock climbing+moderate canyoning+hydrospeed+demaning canyoning
- accommodation with breakfast included
- dates: June - September
- price: 748,00 EUR/person (at minimum 3 people)
ITINERARY AT GLANCE
Day 1: Transfer from the airport to Lake Bled / accommodation in Bled hostel.
Day 2: Bled – Bohinj lake / canyoning in Jereka; afternoon rock climbing / accommodation in Bled hostel
Day 3: Bled – Bovec / great canyoning in the Fratarca canyon and white water rafting on Soca river / Accommodation in Eco camp Lepena.
Day 4: Bovec / Kayaking on Soca river; hydrospeed on Soca river / accommodation in Eco Camp Lepena
Day 5: Bovec – free time (possible paraglading from Mangart saddle or hiking/biking) / accommodation in Eco Camp Lepena
Day 6: Bovec – great Predelnica canyon (moderate canyoning) / transfer back to Bled / accommodation in Bled hostel
Day 7: Bled – transfer to Ljubljana airport
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRIP:
TRIP SUMMARY AND GRADING
- 7 days holiday / 5 days of multiactivities + free day in Bovec 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation in Bled hostel (BB) / 3 nights accommodation in Eco Camp Lepena near Bovec (BB)
- Basic canyoning, Jereka canyon
- Rock climbing (basic level)
- Fratarca canyoning (moderate level)
- White water rafting on Soca River; grade IV. (basic to moderate level)
- Kayaking on Soca river; grade III. – IV. (basic to moderate level)
- hydrospeed extreme on Soca river; grade III. – IV. (moderate)
- Predelnica canyoning (moderate level)
- A professional English-speaking Slovenian guide all the time
- Qualified guides for all activities
- All transfers / included transfer from and to Ljubljana airport
- Accommodation BB Bled hostel (3 nights); Eco camp Lepena BB (3 nights)
- All necessary equipment for activities (for example: harness, helmet, wet suits, wet shoes, all equipment for kayaking,...) and equipment for camping (sleeping bags, armaflex, equipment for cooking, ...)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- travel insurance
- travel to Slovenia
- personal expenses, drinks, food
- transfer from other airport (Venice, Vienna,...) but can be organized for additional price
- additional activities; for example paraglading from Mangart (aprox. 110 eur/person)
Approximately 200 EUR should be allowed for miscellaneous expenses (extra food, reasonable tips for local guide, drinks, entrance fees, ...). We recommend that you carry your travel money in the form of currency rather than travellers checques, since you will exchange the majority on this on the day of your arrival in Slovenia. If you are intending to buy expensive souvenirs we recomend you to use also credit card. The Slovenian unit of currency is EUR.
- Shoes – walking boots with good tread, waterproofed leather for longer walks and sandals or trainers for relaxing.
- Socks – thick, made of wool, coolmax
- Jacket – lightweight, wind & waterproof.
- Trousers – long ones, carry a second pair of trousers / shorts (summer) or. 2/1 (zip off).
- Mid – layer – warm (fleece)
- Shirt or active underwear – good evaporation
- Warm hat, gloves – wool or fleece
- Sunhat – sun protection. Swimwear, travel towel. Sunglasses, sunscreen, lip salve
- Rucksack – light, easy to fold, strong material, adjustable straps, rain cover
- First aid kit (tape, plasters, adhesive, insect repellent,..)
- Other – water bottle, toilet paper, strings, pencils, safety pins, pocket knife, refreshing handkerchiefs. Sleeping bags are not required.
All other equipment for activities will be provided locally.***